Biofeedback Analysis Software
Biopulsar Software Module 1*
The Biofeedback Analysis Software enables you to make a fast, easy to understand and detailed biofeedback analysis of 43 organ reflex zones.
It offers the following functions:
- Individually adjustable measuring time (500 milliseconds / real time)
- Vitality graph with display of green harmony line
- Presentation of all organ zones next to each other for a fast overview of the biofeedback graphs
- Presentation of all organ graphs underneath each other for comparative measurings (remedy testing, therapy control etc.)
- Documentation field with record time specifications
- Adoption of the Windows standard printer
- Record and replay function (any length)
- Saving function
- 3 bioresonance testing belts for head, arms and legs
Presentation of all organ reflex zones next to each other.
Measuring time: approx. 1 minute
The word Biofeedback is an indication for biological control mechanisms. It is composed by the Greek word bio = life, life processes and by the English word feedback = reaction.
Reflex zones or somatotypes (derived from the Greek words soma = body and topos = place, location, area) are areas on the skin surface, which have connections to the internal organs and body structures.
For over a thousand years Western and Eastern cultures have applied the knowledge of reflex zones in diagnosis and therapy.
Indian and Chinese holistic healing sciences assume that the hand reflex zones are not only connected to the organs but also to the consciousness, the meridians, the energetic field (aura) and the chakras of a person.
The interpretation of the energetic situation of a reflex zone serves for diagnosis and therapy of the regulation state of the internal organs and the psyche.