Chakra Analysis Software
Biopulsar Software Module 3*
The Chakra Analysis Software provides you with detailed information about the Chakras.
It offers the following functions:
- Individually adjustable measuring time
- Dynamic chakra animation
- Dynamic display of chakra activity (percentage)
- Text data base for the creation of an individual repertory (without text)
- Embedding of texts and graphs
- Description of the individual chakra functions as per Ayurveda
- Adoption of the Windows standard printer into the printing function
- Recording and replay functions (any length)
- Saving function
Chakras – The Basics
The chakras are located in the aura. This word derives from Sanscrit and means “energy wheel”. The chakras are made of subtle energy and are non-visible energy transformers, which are located in the different auric dimensions.
They coordinate the interaction of energies, which are formed by the consciousness. This is a complex and complicated management of frequencies. The chakras have a similar function like an electric power station. They are transformers, which process all energies coming from the spiritual realm and transform them down to the lower astral bodies.
The chakras consist of pure light energies, which radiate permanently energies onto the different auric bodies. Due to the forces of the Kundalini power a chakra is permanently spinning and in action.
If the spinning flow of a chakra is blocked it shows in a blockage of the aura. The person is then suffering, sick and has many psychological problems.
Each chakra has a certain function and is constructed according to its duty.
The lower chakras, like the root- or the sexual-chakra are constructed in their function more simple and they possess less energy spokes. The higher chakras have manifold and more complicated duties to fulfil and therefore they own more spokes. The duty of a chakra is:
- to keep control over the energy flow
- to attract certain energy
- to block – according to the negative energies, which are flowing into the chakra.
A blockage is expressed in many pains in the physical as well as psychological body.
Each chakra is also the domicile for certain elements, the physical and the spiritual body are made of.
As to Ayurveda and Chinese medical philosophy a disharmony of elements also shows itself in the meridian flow and the reflex zones.